What is ParentSquare?
ParentSquare is a software system that enables Poolville Independent School District to send messages to parents and guardians of students within the district. Click here for our Introduction Letter.
There are a few types of messages:
- This is what you will see the most. Posts will contain various updates and information pertinent to your child's class and extracurricular activities, as well as updates at the campus and district levels.
- Posts are viewed via the ParentSquare app in a "feed" that looks similar to a social media feed.
- You can choose to receive post notifications right away, or at the end of the day in a summary "digest".
- Alerts are urgent, time-sensitive messages that are posted in the feed, and sent via text/phone call/ or email. Alerts override preferences to get the message to you as soon as possible.
- Direct Messages
- These are 2-way messages just between you and the teacher.
Classroom teachers can also use ParentSquare to communicate with parents and students.
ParentSquare offers many features that your classroom teacher may or may not choose to utilize, including forms, calendars, and appointment sign-up.
Students can communicate with their teachers using the StudentSquare App.