The Parker County Hospital District is helping students and families that are in need of an EpiPen. Students with a prescription for an EpiPen can give the prescription to the school nurse and the PCHD will provide that student with an EpiPen at NO COST. The EpiPen will then be delivered to the school nurse for the student. If you are an adult or have a child that is not in school and need an...
The Texas Education Agency's Texas Academic Performance Report main web page can be accessed by following this link.
The following links are the most current data available, currently the 2014-15 school year:
- State Report for the entire state of Texas
- Region 11 Report for the Fort Worth region
- District Report for Poolville ISD [Rating: Met Standard]
- Poolville Elementary campus report
- Poolville Junior High campus report
- Poolville High School campus report
(The above links will provide PDF files)