G/T Nomination forms can be turned in to the campus offices from Feb 26 - Mar 9, 2018.
ENROLL ONLINE NOW at www.K12StudentInsurance.com
HSR K-12 STUDENT INSURANCE PLANS
How to enroll:
- Browse the available rates.
- Pick your state -see if your school is available.
- Open new account -once you have determined your school is covered, you'll need to open a new account for this school year (you must create a new account each school year).
- Add Student & Coverage by clicking on the "Add Student" button on top of page.
Continue to add each student by clicking on the "Add Student" button until all your students are added.
- Select "Checkout".
- Select your payment type and click "Continue Checkout".
- Enter billing information and click "Continue Checkout"
- Click "Pay and View Receipt" to complete your order.
- Save your receipt for future reference.
K12 Accident Plans available through your school include:
At-School Accidents Only, 24-Hour Accident Only, Extended Dental, & Football.
If you have questions, please call us at 1-866-409-5733
Accident coverage underwritten by Mutual of Omaha Insurance Company, Omaha, Nebraska
Junior High SuppliesElementary Supplies
The Parker County Hospital District is helping students and families that are in need of an EpiPen. Students with a prescription for an EpiPen can give the prescription to the school nurse and the PCHD will provide that student with an EpiPen at NO COST. The EpiPen will then be delivered to the school nurse for the student. If you are an adult or have a child that is not in school and need an...