Student Insurance




How to enroll:

  1. Browse the available rates.
  2. Pick your state -see if your school is available.
  3. Open new account -once you have determined your school is covered, you'll need to open a new account for this school year (you must create a new account each school year).
  4. Add Student & Coverage by clicking on the "Add Student" button on top of page.
    Continue to add each student by clicking on the "Add Student" button until all your students are added.
  5. Select "Checkout".
  6. Select your payment type and click "Continue Checkout".
  7. Enter billing information and click "Continue Checkout"
  8. Click "Pay and View Receipt" to complete your order.
  9. Save your receipt for future reference.
K12 Accident Plans available through your school include:
At-School Accidents Only, 24-Hour Accident Only, Extended Dental, & Football.
If you have questions, please call us at 1-866-409-5733
Accident coverage underwritten by Mutual of Omaha Insurance Company, Omaha, Nebraska


Posted on
The Texas Department of Agriculture is providing a Summer Food Service Program for children and teenagers ages 18 and under. This program will allow children and teenagers to eat healthy meals through part of the summer, free of charge, just by showing up at our local meal site. Our local meal site is at Springtown Middle School. Meals will be provided Monday through Friday. Breakfast is from 7:...
Posted on
The Parker County Hospital District is helping students and families that are in need of an EpiPen. Students with a prescription for an EpiPen can give the prescription to the school nurse and the PCHD will provide that student with an EpiPen at NO COST. The EpiPen will then be delivered to the school nurse for the student. If you are an adult or have a child that is not in school and need an...
Enabling this option will replace all fonts with the Open Dyslexic font.
Enabling this option will show a high-contrast version of this site's theme.